Collaboration Is The Heart Of Our Practice
Family conflicts can be emotional and complex, especially surrounding divorce. At Chase, Berenstein and Murray, Counselors at Law, we have over 30 years of deep legal experience in family law and divorce. Our priority is providing attentive legal guidance that addresses your pressing family legal issues, keeping the concerns of your children top of mind. We understand the uncertainty you are going through and can work to help you preserve important family dynamics. Our unique approach focuses on collaborative divorce that serves your specific concerns.
Noncourt Divorce Solutions Tailored For Today’s Family
Times have changed. Especially in the marriage and divorce world. There are even more complexities if you are a high net worth individual ending a marriage in California. Our focus on the collaborative divorce process with attentive legal guidance can make negotiations swifter and smoother. We assist couples with varied financial circumstances, including those with high income and complex estates. We focus on these aspects of family law and noncourt divorce:
- Collaborative divorce: We can help you and the other spouse negotiate a family centered solution with the support of professionals with specialized divorce training. ‘
- Mediation: A neutral mediator, such as attorney Murray, can serve as a neutral facilitator for both parties, offering a more cooperative divorce.
- Child arrangements: Our office can help negotiate arrangement determination as either a neutral mediator or settlement lawyer.
- Rights of unmarried parents: Our attorney can offer guidance to unmarried parents through child custody arrangements.
- Property division: We can help you strive for a fair division in a more cooperative and amicable, high-asset marriage dissolution.
- Spousal support: Legal representation with a focus on collaborative needs-based negotiation can assist in determining financial support.
- Pre-marital agreements: Becoming more common in the bay area and San Mateo County, we can help you document your property rights before you get married.
We do not litigate, instead, we center our legal representation on amicable, noncourt resolutions to benefit the entire family — children, parents and spouses. Our family attorney in San Mateo County makes it a point to work collaboratively with other lawyers in attempt to help settle disputes and resolve divorces more quickly and efficiently than during a traditional, in-court legal process.
Contact Us For Customized Representation
We want you to come away with the best possible results in your specific situation, but not at the expense of the family unit. Call our office in Burlingame today to request a helpful consultation. Call us toll-free at 650-642-3897 or send this email inquiry.